Our first giveaway is being sponsored by Grooster, a locally based group buy (or social shopping) website that offers exclusive discounts on select Metro Vancouver restaurants, spas, events, boutiques and more.
If you haven't registered for a Forum Vancouver account yet, visit:
Registered forum members with at least 5 posts are eligible to enter and will receive 1 entry for replying to this thread: http://www.forumvancouver.com/threads/contest-win-30-to-use-at-grooster-com.179/
Participating members with 20+ posts receive an additional entry for a total of 2 entries.
Participating members may also receive additional entries by getting friends (1 entry/friend, no limit) to sign up for an account and post 5+ times.
Forum posts must contribute to the community and cannot be one word replies. Forum Vancouver reserves the right to determine what constitutes an eligible post.
Complete Contest Rules
1. There is one (1) prize consisting of up to $30 to use towards a Grooster Pass at http://www.grooster.com/.
2. Contest closes August 6th, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.
3. Fraudulent entries (such as registering more than one account per person) will result in disqualification.
4. A winner will be randomly drawn out of all eligible entries and contacted by email. A skill testing question will be administered and must be answered correctly. If the selected winner does not reply within five (5) business days, a new winner will be chosen.
5. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to their user name being revealed.
6. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Forum Vancouver reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this competition at any time for any reason and without notice. Contest decisions made by Forum Vancouver are final and not subject to appeal.
8. No purchase necessary
9. Contest is only valid for residents of British Columbia.